Overlooked by the Compassberg, Nieu Bethesda lies in a fertile valley lined by hills on either side.
Home to a growing number of artists, crafters and other creatives, it’s also home to Helen Martins’ Owl House and Camel Yard.
A host of other activities make Nieu Bethesda a preferred destination to unwind.
2021 will host the first Quilt Karoo in Nieu Bethesda, offering quilt workshops to spark your creativity! Spend time with like-minded people in this tranquil village – inspired and refreshed.
Quilt Karoo 2021:
Dates: Monday, 26 to Friday, 30 April 2021
Venue: The Lookout Studio, Petersen Road, Nieu Bethesda
Times: 9 – 12am; 1:30 – 4:30 pm (two sessions per day)
Registration fee: R100 for full week; R30 per day
Class fee: R250 per day
Max. of 8 people per class. Covid-19 safety regulations will apply.
For Accommodation see www.nieubethesdatourism.co.za
Monday, 26 April 2021 – Paper and Fabric Fun (click for class description)
Tuesday, 27 and Wednesday, 28 April 2021 – Stitch and Cut Machine Appliqué (click for class description)
Friday, 30 April 2021 – Treasure Tin (click for class description)
Thursday, 29 April 2021 – Appliqué made easy (click for class description)
1. Bookings open: Friday, 12 March 2021.
2. Full payment required upon booking. Send proof of payment to email@example.com
3. Bookings close: 16 April 2021
4. No telephonic bookings will be accepted.
5. No refunds for any cancellations after 16 April 2021.
6. Sewing @ the C accepts no liability in the event of accidents leading to physical injury, disablement or death, nor the loss or damage of any property of a wrongful act committed by any person/s on the premises.