to Sat Jun 18, 2022 16:00
Wednesday, 15 to Saturday, 18 June 2022
The Lookout Studio, Petersen Road, Nieu Bethesda.
The inaugural Crochet Retreat took place in July 2018 in the quaint little Karoo village Nieu Bethesda.
Nestled below the Compassberg, Nieu Bethesda is an oasis in the arid Karoo.
This village, left behind in time, attracts those who seek peace and tranquillity.
Visit the Owl House, take a donkey cart ride, see fossils, visit art galleries and enjoy local fare.
Images from Crochet Retreat 2021
Crochet Retreat 2022:
Bring your own project to work on or to finish! Be inspired by like-minded people and share with and learn from each other in a relaxed environment.
Date: Wednesday, 15 to Saturday, 18 June 2022
Duration: 3 1/2 days
Venue: The Lookout Studio, Petersen Road, Nieu Bethesda.
Total cost: R300 per person. (light lunch included for Friday and Saturday)
Maximum 10 people.
For Accommodation see www.nieubethesdatoursim.co.za
- Bookings open: Friday, 22 April 2022
- Full payment required upon booking. Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings close: Friday, 3 June 2022
- No telephonic bookings will be accepted
- No refunds for any cancellations after 3 June 2022
- Sewing @ the C accepts no liability in the event of accidents leading to physical injury, disablement or death, nor the loss or damage to any property of a wrongful act committed by any person/s on the premises.
RSVP deadline is past